I just found Beautiful People, and have decided to post about Madeline Mary Henderson. I will answer ten questions about her. She’s my own character.
1. What is their full name and is there a story behind why they got it? Madeline Mary Henderson. There’s not really a story, Madeline just popped into my head, I really like the name Mary, and I just wanted something British with Henderson.
2. How old are they, and when were they born? Madeline’s ten, but I haven’t decided on an exact year for my story. Probably somewhere around the roaring twenties. Gatsby!
3. Describe their physical appearance. (Bonus questions: 1. What is their race/nationality/ethnicity? 2. Do you have a picture of them? If so, include it!) She’s very pretty. She has curly brown hair, grass green eyes, dimples, rosy cheeks, and fair skin. She’s British. Unfortunately, I cannot include an image.
4. Describe your character’s personality first in one word, and then elaborate with a few sentences. Gentle. She’s always the mother hen when it’s just her and the other kids.
5. What theme song(s) fit their personality and story arc? Hmmm. I don’t really know.
6. Which one of the seven deadly sins describes your character? Hmmm. If I had to pick one, it would probably be pride.
7. If they were an element (fire, water, earth, air), which one would they be? Air. If not air, then water.
8. What is their favorite word? She doesn’t really have one. She just likes to chat.
9. Who’s one person they really miss? (It could be someone who’s passed away, or someone they’re not close to anymore, or someone who’s moved away.) When she goes on a magical adventure with her siblings, she begins to really miss her mother.
10. What sights, sounds, and smells remind them of that person? The sight of soft silk, and bright candlelight. The smell of flowers and sound of gentle voices.